2015 Speech Competition Topics:
Please note that there are 2 topics given below.
Topic 1 will be for the morning qualifying round and the top three will qualify for final round.
Topic 2 is for the final round in the afternoon session. Therefore, everyone should practice both topics.
For Level 6: Ages 14-16
- The Messenger of Peace: How did the Prophet (pbuh) Deal with Insults? Examples from the life of our Prophet Muhammad (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him), how he handled the situations when non-believers insulted him and even hurt him personally.
- In the Footsteps of the Prophet (pbuh): Dealing with Adversity. Challenges and hardships faced by Muslims at the early phase of Islam in Makkah, especially after the death of his beloved wife Kahdija and his uncle Abu Talib.
For Level 5: Ages 12-13
- The Prophet’s (pbuh) Model: Genuine Concern and Sincerity for Entire Humanity. Treatment of the slaves, orphans and oppressed by our beloved Prophet (SAW) and his companions.
- A Message to Entire Humanity: After Muslims Captured Makkah, How did Prophet Muhammad (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him) Treat those who Harmed Him before? The lessons learned from the victory of Makkah (Fath’h Makkah)
For Level 4: Ages 10-11
- What Do All Americans Need to Know about the Prophet (pbuh)? The manners and good characters of our Prophet Muhammad (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him).
- Why Do We Love the Prophet (pbuh)? Remarkable stories from the seerah of Prophet (pbuh) and the lesson learned.